



Day 2 started early with the power coming on at 6:00 a.m. That meant the fans were working and the air conditioning started (along with the water heater). Early morning gets quite warm in our room so the fan is refreshing. After that morning is like a hotel and I feel a little guilty. We got to the school at 8:00 and set up for the morning and then the rush began. I really wish I understood the language. The kids are so cute. We took pictures until 1:00 and went back to the compound for lunch and then worked on printing. After supper we waked down to the tilappia farm and got a tour from JP Exume who runs the project. Had to walk fast to get back to the compound at sunset with lightning over our shoulders. Worked on printing until power out at 9:00pm
The photos look great! I hope the computer is cooperating :) It looks beautiful there - you will have to take photos when you go see some sights. I miss you guys and love you!
ReplyDelete